Planet Boom Planet Boom

Very good! Really enjoyed it and a good learning curve. First few levels got you usto the feel of it then each one from then added a new challenge!
Level 9 was a pain!
Got lucky on level 10 though haha

Only thing, I THINK I will need to double check. But the mute option didn't work in game I found?
But il give benefit of the doubt!
5/5!

25games responds:

Thank you man!
Nice to see that we did a better balancing than in our previous games :D
I can't reproduce the issue with the mute button, but it's still very likely that there is a problem.

Thank you, that you created this awesome original music for us! Everything was going very well and without any problems :)

Sword Storm Sword Storm

Quite Enjoyable. Not my usual type of game but I got into it!

Also..
Thanks for using my music! Just came across this!
(You used it for Game over screen).

The Candle Light Dinner The Candle Light Dinner

I may be biased since you used my music, But I actually find this game really entertaining! Its a concept I have never came across before!

Keep it up! Looking forward to game 3! and the rest xD

Good Old Days Snake Game Good Old Days Snake Game

Ummm Pretty fun but... There is a small delay between eating apples and being able to turn again.

And even more noticable. Its impossible to die. I currently have my snake overlapping running through the edges of the screen as I type.. xD

Knotty Knotty

Pretty good, Obviously its been before. But I quite liked this one more than others I have played.

Only thing, that advert popping up after every round was annoying.
Im fine with ads, just that was what put me off.

Little Rocket Dude Little Rocket Dude

I actually REALLY enjoyed this =)
No offence but I wasn't expecting much.

But I loved it =D
Great music too.

Ps, Thanks for the whale!

FenrisWulf responds:

Thanks! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game and the whale!

Free To Glow Free To Glow

Pretty fun =) Only thing is it felt a little repetitive. But I do get bored easy, so I'll blame myself for that. Fun none the less and well put together =)